Friday, May 21, 2010

What is the proper extension if you make a program using Visual Basic?

I don't know how to do it! I'm a beginner, and I want to make a program. From .exe to others, I don't know how to use them!!!!!


how to answer: Please give me MORE info!!!! Extensions and more and their uses..... please list all websites you know that have that info...codes and more...please answer this!

What is the proper extension if you make a program using Visual Basic?
Use Visual Basic to create your program.


If you need help on VB code, go to Microsoft Developer Network.
Reply:Hi,





Just google for simple visual Basic or visual basic beginner and yuou will find loads of places with helpful tutorials on starting out.





VB files have the extension VBS (I think). An exe is a compiled program made into an executable.





cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment