Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I make a menu and login access for users in Visual Basic?

Hello, I need to make a program in VB... I already made some forms with some tables,but I need to add those to a menu, and also need to make the users to see only some specific options of that menu, depending of their profile.








I would appreciate any help, any link, etc.





I am a beginner.





Thanks





Eva

How do I make a menu and login access for users in Visual Basic?
what you are askng is to much to be writen but i'll help can get your code so i could work on it am serious bout it but you can try these site:


planetsourcecode


a1vbcode
Reply:you should use database , my sql is best option





you can also find best source code's here : www.planet-source-code.com


No comments:

Post a Comment