Friday, May 21, 2010

How to obtain license for Visual Basic 6 for my applications.?

I want to use Visual Basic 6 for developing my applications. The problem is I haven't bought Visual Basic 6 so far. Microsoft has discontinued the sale of VB6. Can you please let me know that if I buy the VB 2005, will it make me eligible to use the previous version obtained for illegal resource or buying MSDN can provide me VB6. Or I should go for an Enterprise edition of Visual Studio. I hope my question is not fuuny. LOL. Please try to give some online reference in support to your answer.

How to obtain license for Visual Basic 6 for my applications.?
Pull over!!!





Driving Visual Basic 6 without a license, huh?





Gonna have to write you a ticket.
Reply:Don't worry about it. Just compile your project and sell it. The chances of getting caught are slimmer than a slim jim. Report It


state flower

No comments:

Post a Comment