Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I make 2 records from the same field show in caption in Visual Basic 6?

I'm making a school enrollment system and I put all the subjects in the same field in a database. Now, I want to view all these subjects in the captions of the Checkboxes. Please help!!!

How can I make 2 records from the same field show in caption in Visual Basic 6?
Perhaps you can try this





Private Sub Check1_Click()





DIm subjectName as String


data1.Recordset.MoveNext


subjectName=data1.Recordset.Fields("Su...





Check.Caption=subjectName





End Sub





When the user click on the checkbox, the subject will change .


I haven't try it out, but I think it may work fine.





To learn more about Visual Basic, please visit my free VB tutorial web site at





http://www.vbtutor.net





It has many quality lessons and tons of sample programs.

pink flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment