Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I access a midi keyboard from visual basic 2005?

I want to be able to interact with a midi keyboard in either vb6 or vb2005. Any ideas?

How do I access a midi keyboard from visual basic 2005?
unfortunately there is not a namespace in VS that can be used for MIDI or any other more complicated sound playing or compression use.





I am almost finished with a .dll that will be able to compress, transmit, playback and save sounds. Its a serious app and very difficult to set up. Lots of reading for the api functions is needed.





If you are familiar with API functions I would be more than willing to work on this project with you so that you can create your own MIDI dll.





It should take about a week of reading and programming to create.





Give me a shout on yahoo IM:


my screen name is :ebred

playing cards

No comments:

Post a Comment