Monday, May 24, 2010

How Can I Upgrade my Visual Basic 6.0 Working Edition to have a compiler?

I've been using visual basic 6 working editin for a while now, and i've created quite a few programs. Now, I want to compile these projects into .exe files so that everyone can use them; how can i download the compiler to the working edition, or upgrade it? Please note that i do not with to upgrade to .net or 2005, i wish to stay with vb 6.0

How Can I Upgrade my Visual Basic 6.0 Working Edition to have a compiler?
Free compilers:





Listed on this web page are some free BASIC/VB/VB.NET compilers, interpreters, Visual Basic clones, and development environments (IDEs) which you can use to develop programs using the BASIC programming language.





http://www.thefreecountry.com/compilers/...





-------------------





Also, check out Amazon.com for some not so expensive versions of Studio 6 (under $250.00)

night garden

No comments:

Post a Comment