Friday, July 31, 2009

Working in Visual Basic 2005 C++, how would i get my program to loop?

I simpl want the command that would allow me to restart a program. If I run the program using visual basic, i would input values based on prompts. I want to know waht the command is that I would put at the end of the rpogram that would allow me to restart it.

Working in Visual Basic 2005 C++, how would i get my program to loop?
The best way to restart a program is usually to just get back up to the top again, especially if it takes its input from the keyboard and the mouse rather than from its own command line.





Of course, you then need a special input that tells it it's really done, or it will loop forever.





And don't forget to initialize ALL variables and release ALL storage allocated in that loop, or you'll have other headaches.





Hope that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment