Friday, July 31, 2009

In Visual Basic, how do I add a serial number activation to my application?

I don't need any kind of server side HTTP protocol activation, just a very simple one, that where you either enter the serial number in and it works, or you dont and the application doesnt work. Please list any sources, that would be more than helpful!





Thanks!

In Visual Basic, how do I add a serial number activation to my application?
Its quite simple .You have to code in visual basic which modify registry values.





Assume you set a registry value reg=0


When appln is started check registry .If reg=0 it recognise as unregistered.If it is 1 it recognise as registered.





When user enter a serial the code should chk the pattern and if match then set registry value reg=1





Hope this will help you.

state flower

No comments:

Post a Comment