Friday, July 31, 2009

From where can I get the source codes of software and tutorials in visual basic?

I am not familier witn VB. I am also not familier with the interface of visual basic. The interfaces made me confusable. Please give me the best links for download the tutorials and source codes

From where can I get the source codes of software and tutorials in visual basic?
I don't know. I'm just answering! you cause you anwered! me!
Reply:Here's a lovely website that should give you grounding in VB.NET and many other .NET languages. It has lots of videos and Study Guides to help you on your way. It will also give you knowledge of Visual Studio 2005, however, since Visual Studio 2008 was released yesterday, I would recommend downloading the 2008 Express Editions as they are free of charge.





http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/beginne...


No comments:

Post a Comment