Sunday, August 2, 2009

How to change a property in Visual Basic .NET 2005?

I'm using Visual Basic, and I'm just wondering, how do I add a property? Like, when I make a button, it has a text field, a size field, etc. Can I make my own field ti be included in the Properites window? (And if so, do I need to do it by programming?) Thanks.

How to change a property in Visual Basic .NET 2005?
No, you can't add a property. A text field is what's called a control, and the properties of a control are defined when the control itself is implemented.





It sounds like the easiest way to do what you want is just to add one or more variables to your program to keep track of the information you need.





If you give more details of what you're trying to do, people will be able to provide more detailed help.

rose garden

No comments:

Post a Comment